Apple Pay is undoubtedly one of the most valuable and convenient technologies that have made mobile payments and shopping easier.
That being said, if you’re a Sephora enthusiast but hate dealing with large bank bills or carrying cash, you might be wondering if your favorite store accepts Apple Pay. Here’s what I found out!
Does Sephora Accept Apple Pay in 2024?
Sephora accepts Apple Pay for in-store and online purchases in 2024. The beauty brand integrated the Apple Pay payment method in 2014. Currently, there are no limitations on the number of times you can transact using Apple Pay. Moreover, if you use an Apple Pay card to finalize your transaction, you can earn up to 3% cashback.
Read on to learn more about how to use Apple Pay at Sephora brick-and-mortar stores, Sephora.com, and the Sephora app, along with other useful facts!
Does Sephora Accept Apple Pay In-Store?
Sephora accepts Apple Pay at all brick-and-mortar stores. Initially, the beauty brand would accept Apple Pay in select stores, but later it was rolled out to all physical stores.
However, if it’s your first time using the contactless payment method, Apple Pay, you have to start by setting up your Apple wallet.
How to Set up Your Apple Wallet
In order to successfully pay for Sephora products using Apple Pay, set it up using the following easy steps:
- Open your “Wallet & Apple Pay” on your apple device settings. On your iPad or iPhone, navigate to Settings and tap “Wallet & Apple Pay.”
- Add your payment information. Tap “Add Card” to add your credit or debit card. This will be your default payment method for your in-store purchases. Next, select “continue” and manually enter or automatically scan all of your card’s details.
- Verify your card information. After entering all of your card’s details, accept Apple’s terms and conditions to continue.
- Finish setup. Once you’ve verified your card, tap “Done” to finish setting up your wallet. You’re now ready to shop at any Sephora stores using Apple Pay.
How to Use Apple Pay at Sephora In-Store
Use the following easy steps to purchase products using Apple pay at Sephora brick-and-mortar stores:
- Select your payment method. After making your purchase, go to the checkout point, and select Apple Pay as your preferred payment method.
- Open your wallet app and select the preferred card. On your Apple device, open up your wallet app and select your default card. However, if your default card doesn’t have enough funds, you can choose a different card to complete your payment.
- Validate your card. Double-tap to activate your Face ID Scanner or verify using your fingerprint or enter your passcode.
- Bring your device close to a contactless reader. Complete your transaction by holding your apple device next to a contactless reader. Don’t remove your device from its position until you receive confirmation that payment has been made.
Does Sephora Accept Apple Pay Online?
Fortunately, Sephora accepts Apple Pay at Sephora.com.
To use Apple Pay, simply add items to your cart, proceed through checkout using Apple Pay, and follow the on-screen prompts to complete your transaction.
How to Use Apple Pay On Sephora App
Use the following steps to purchase products at the Sephora app using Apple pay:
- Log into your Sephora account and select your order. From your device screen, launch your Sephora app and log in with your username and password. Once logged in, tap on the item(s) that you want to purchase. After completing your shopping, proceed to the checkout page.
- Review your order and check out the details. On your checkout page, you will see a summary of all items you intend to purchase. Confirm that all information is correct, including the shipping address, before proceeding to payment.
- Select Apple Pay as your payment method. On the bottom of your screen, you will see the pay button with a black Apple Pay logo. Tap on it to select it as your payment method.
- Submit your payment to complete your purchase. After selecting Apple Pay, more instructions will pop up on how to submit your payment. Follow them to finalize your purchase with Apple Pay.
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay at Sephora?
You are eligible to get cash back if you use an Apple Pay Card at Sephora stores.
Moreover, you can get cashback several times since Apple doesn’t have a transaction limit for this option.
Ideally, it’s possible to have up to 3% cash back on every transaction you make at Sephora using your Apple Pay card.
Did Sephora Stop Taking Apple Pay
Currently, Sephora still accepts Apple Pay. Consequently, in case you encounter challenges, contact Sephora customer service for assistance.
What Other Payment Options Does Sephora Accept?
Apart from Apple Pay, you can purchase Sephora products using the following methods.
- Credit and debit cards, including JCPenney credit cards, Discover, and American express
Sephora allows customers to complete purchases using Apple Pay for online and in-store purchases. If one uses an Apple Pay card, they are eligible for up to 3% cashback.