Since 2016, Apple Pay has been a safe and secure mode of payment when purchasing meals at Chick-Fil-A. Customers prefer it because it is a convenient and quick method.
So, if you want to know how to use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A, continue reading to learn more facts on this subject!
Does Chick-Fil-A Take Apple Pay In 2024?
Chick-Fil-A does take Apple Pay for payments in its restaurants, drive-thru, and on the app. You can use your iPhone or Apple watch to transact by placing it next to the NFC card reader for restaurants and drive-thru payments. Moreover, you can select Apple Pay as your payment option before checkout if using the Chick-Fil-A app in 2024.
Keep reading and learn how to set up Apple Pay to use at Chick-Fil-A, how to pay using Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A, and much more!
How Do You Set up Apple Pay to Use at Chick-Fil-A?
Setting up Apple Pay for use at Chick-Fil-A is quite simple. On your iPhone, open the wallet app on your phone settings, then add your cards either manually or using your phone’s camera.
If you are using an Apple Watch, you can pair your cards with your watch.
Here are simple steps to follow to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone:
- In your wallet app, tap the “Add” button
- Select your preferred credit or debit card
- Click on “Continue”
- From the list given, pick your financial institution or locate it on the search bar. Follow prompts on your screen to add a new card
- Confirm the card information with your bank. You may be required to provide more information before your card is used with Apple Pay
- If you are using an Apple watch, you need to pair it with your iPhone first before adding the cards
How Do You Use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A With iPhone Face ID?
If your iPhone has a Face ID feature, you can use it to verify your identity while using Apple Pay. Follow these steps to do it:
- Press and hold your iPhone’s side button
- Select your preferred card for payment
- Using the Face ID feature, verify your transaction
- Hold your iPhone close to the NFC card reader
- Wait for a confirmation message to appear on your screen
How Do You Use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A With iPhone Touch ID?
If you want to use Apple Pay at Chick-FIL-A and your iPhone requires Touch ID verification, follow these steps:
- Press your iPhone’s Touch ID button
- Choose the card you want to use for payment
- Place your iPhone near the NFC card reader
- You’ll receive a confirmation message on your screen
How Do You Use Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A With Your Apple Watch?
It is easy to use Apple Watch at Chick-Fil-A through these steps:
- On your Apple Watch, press the side button
- Select your preferred card for payment
- Hold your Apple watch near an NFC reader
- The watch will vibrate to confirm the completion of the transaction
How Do You Use Apple Pay at the Chick-Fil-A Drive-Thru?
With Apple Pay, you do not require your credit or debit card to pay at Chick-Fil-A drive-thru.
Instead, you will pay using the device account number, which is safe and secure and doesn’t reveal your personal information.
In every transaction, you are provided with a one-time code to verify the transaction, minimizing fraud cases.
Further, the process of using Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A drive-thru is similar to using it at a restaurant.
Use the speaker on the drive-thru to make an order. While at the payment counter, inform the cashier that you would like to use Apple Pay for your payment.
Next, place your Apple device close to the NFC card reader.
For the convenience of its customers, Chick-Fil-A has equipped its drive-thru with card readers that accept debit and credit cards and Apple Pay.
Based on your Apple Device of choice, you can follow the steps highlighted above to complete your transaction.
It is important to note that using Apple Pay at Chick-Fil-A doesn’t require you to hand over your Apple Watch or iPhone to the cashier.
The card readers are easily accessible from your car window.
How Can I Use Apple Pay on the Chick-Fil-A App?
Apple Pay is one of the options available on the Chick-Fil-A app check-out screen. If you want to complete your payment using Apple Pay, click on the Apple Pay button.
Thereafter, complete the transaction using one of the cards in your Apple Wallet.
It is important to note that Chick-Fil-A completes delivery orders using third-party services: DoorDash, GrubHub, and Uber Eats.
Therefore, you are likely to be redirected to a third-party app available in your locality.
Nonetheless, you can still use Apple Pay on these apps.
Which Other Payment Methods Does Chick-Fil-A Take?
Besides Apple Pay, Chick-Fil-A accepts other payment methods such as:
- American Express
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Gift Cards
- Samsung Pay
- Android Pay
- Mobile Payments
Chick-Fil-A accepts Apple Pay as a payment method for iPhone and Apple watch users. It is easy to use, convenient, and safe since it doesn’t reveal personal information.
You can use it to complete transactions at dine-in, pickup at the restaurant, and drive-thru orders. The steps involved are similar depending on your Apple device.