Flower delivery services are easy and convenient when you need to order flowers for a gift or a special occasion.
Therefore, you may be wondering if Kroger delivers flowers? I’ve looked into Kroger and its flower department and this is what I came across!
Does Kroger Deliver Flowers In 2023?
Kroger does deliver flowers and they also ship flowers as of 2023. Furthermore, some arrangements from Kroger can be delivered, but some arrangements have to be shipped. That is because Kroger has four shopping methods, in-store, pickup, delivery, and shipping, and not every item is available in every method.
If you are interested in finding out more about how to order flowers from Kroger, how much Kroger charges for flower delivery, shipment, and more, then keep on reading!
How do you Order Flowers with Kroger?
First, to be able to order flowers from Kroger you need to have a Kroger Account. Moreover, to create a Kroger account:
- Start by going to Kroger.com and clicking “Create Account”
- Then, enter the needed information
- Finally, click “Create Account”
Once you have an account with Kroger you can begin shopping online. Therefore, to order flowers with Kroger:
- First, go to Kroger.com and “Sign In” to your account
- Second, you can click “Menu”, then scroll down to “Floral” which will be in the “Departments” section
- or you can type in something about flowers into the search bar at the top of the page
- Additionally, once you click “Floral” Kroger will give you the option to choose from one of its flowers sections or “Shop All Floral”
- Next, do your shopping and select the item(s) you want, click “Add to Cart” and proceed to check out
- Then, review the arrangement(s) in your cart(s) and select a delivery time or pick up time if it applies to you
- If you are buying more than one arrangement you may have more than one cart depending on if they both have the same available “shopping methods”
- Finally, review all your information, including the address, if for delivery or shipment, and finalize the order
Additionally, depending on the flowers you select and the store’s location, some flowers may be available for different shopping methods such as in-store, pickup, or delivery
Moreover, Kroger’s website will tell you whether the flowers are available for in-store, pickup, delivery, or shipment shopping methods at the bottom of each item or arrangement.
How much does Kroger Charge to Deliver Flowers?
Unfortunately, Kroger does have a small delivery fee. Moreover, Kroger charges between $9.95 to $11.95 for delivery depending on your location.
Furthermore, if you deliver through Kroger your price may change from the expected price after delivery.
This is because the price is estimated at the time of order based on what might be available at the time of your order.
Therefore, some items may change before delivery which changes your purchase amount. This is also why if you use Kroger delivery, you will not pay for your order until it is delivered.
Additionally, if using shipping when buying your arrangement the fees also vary based on your location.
However, if you also use Kroger for the shipment you can always receive free standard shipping for orders over $35.
Can you Order Flowers for Delivery from Kroger Through a Third-Party Delivery Service?
Fortunately, Kroger does use some third-party delivery services, such as Instacart, to deliver items for them like flower arrangements.
Furthermore, third-party delivery services that work with Kroger are:
- Nuro, and
Thankfully, Kroger does offer flower delivery, as well as flower shipments. Moreover, you might have to use Kroger shipping because not every arrangement or item is available for delivery.-
Furthermore, the difference between Kroger’s delivery service from others is the availability of an item and the time it takes to arrive, however, both methods have extra fees. In Addition, you also have the option to order flowers for delivery through a third-party delivery service.