If you’re busy during the week and can’t be home for deliveries, you may want to know if your Shein order can be delivered on the weekend.
So, can Shein deliver packages on the weekend? Well, we’ve got all the information you need right here. Plus, we’ve also included some tips on how to make sure your order is processed as quickly as possible. Read on to learn more!
Does Shein Deliver On Weekends in 2022?
In some situations, Shein is able to deliver orders over the weekend in 2022. Since Shein uses third-party carriers like USPS and UPS, the delivery availability is subject to regulations by these companies. USPS offers delivery on the weekend in certain locations mainly with Express shipping. To ensure weekend delivery, make sure orders are placed by the correct cutoff time.
For more information on Shein weekend delivery and tips to help get your orders shipped on time, keep reading below for more useful facts!
On What Days Does Shein Deliver?
According to Shein’s website, the company delivers orders from Monday to Sunday, except on public holidays.
However, keep in mind that If you place your order on a Friday- Sunday, it will be processed the following Monday.
How Long Does Shein Take to Deliver?
Generally, the time it takes for your order to be delivered will depend on a few factors.
First, you’ll need to factor in processing time. This is the time it takes for your order to be picked, packed, and shipped from Shein warehouses.
Processing times can vary depending on how many orders Shein receives and fulfills at any given time. However, Shein typically processes orders within 1-3 business days.
Once your order has been processed and shipped, delivery time will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout.
Currently, Shein offers two shipping methods: Standard Shipping and Express Shipping. These are as follows:
- Standard Shipping: 4-8 business days
- Express Shipping: 1-3 business days
Please note that these are estimated delivery times only. Actual delivery times may vary depending on your location and the time of year (e.g., the holiday season).
What Are Some Tips to Help You Receive Your Shein Order Quickly?
Here are a few tips to help you ensure that your order is processed and delivered as quickly as possible:
- Place your order as early as possible during the week.
- Ensure your shipping address is correct and complete. An incorrect or incomplete shipping address can delay the delivery of your order.
- Select a faster shipping method at checkout. If you need your order delivered quickly, we recommend selecting Express Shipping at checkout.
- Track your order online.
Does USPS Deliver Shein Orders On Sundays?
USPS does deliver Shein orders on Sundays. However, remember that Sunday delivery is only available for certain types of mail, such as Priority Mail Express.
So, if you’re expecting a package from Shein on Sunday, it will likely be delivered on Monday instead.
What Is the Latest Time Shoppers Can Place an Order On Shein for Sunday Delivery?
If you’re hoping to have your express Shein order delivered on Sunday, you’ll need to place your order by 10:30 AM EST on Saturday.
As such, any orders placed after this time will be processed on the following Monday.
Does UPS Deliver Shein Orders On Sundays?
UPS does not deliver on Sundays. However, UPS Express Critical shipments may sometimes be delivered on Sundays.
What Is the Latest Time Shoppers Can Place an Order On Shein for Saturday Delivery?
Typically, if you need your order delivered on Saturday, you’ll need to place your order by 10:30 AM EST on Friday.
Again, any orders placed after this time will be processed on the following Monday.
How Do I Track My Shein Shipment On the Shein Website?
Once your order has shipped, you’ll receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment online.
To track your shipment on the Shein website, use the following method:
- Go to the Shein website and log in to your account.
- Click on “My Orders” in the top menu bar.
- Find the order you want to track and click on the “Track Order” button.
- Afterward, you’ll be redirected to the shipping carrier’s website (e.g., USPS, UPS, DHL). Enter your tracking number and click on the “Track” button.
- Finally, you’ll be able to see the latest information about your shipments, such as their current location and estimated delivery date.
How Do I Track My Order With USPS?
If your Shein order was shipped with USPS, you can track it on the USPS website. To do so, use the following method:
- Go to the USPS website and click on the “Track & Manage” link in the top menu bar.
- Next, enter your tracking number in the “Search by Tracking Number” field and click on the “Search” button.
- Then, you’ll be able to see the latest information about your USPS shipments, such as their current location and estimated delivery date.
How Do I Track My Order With UPS?
If your Shein order was shipped with UPS, you can track it on the UPS website. To do so, use the following method:
- First, go to the UPS website and click on the “Track” link in the top menu bar.
- Afterward, enter your tracking number in the “Tracking Number” field and click on the “Track” button.
- Here you’ll be able to see the latest information about your shipments, such as the driver’s current location and the package’s estimated delivery date.
What Can Shoppers Do If Their Shein Order Never Arrives?
Please contact the Shein customer service team for assistance if your order never arrives.
However, please note that they can only investigate lost orders after 45 days from the date of purchase.
I Have More Questions, Who Can I Contact?
If you have further questions about Shein’s shipping policy or tracking your shipment, feel free to contact the Shein customer service team. They’ll be more than happy to assist you!
So, there you have it. All the information you need to know about Shein’s weekend shipping policy and how to track your shipment.
We hope this article was helpful and you found all the information you were looking for. If not, please feel free to contact the Shein customer service team to assist you further.