An Executive Escalation is someone, or a team of people, who deals with and solves complaints and questions at the customer service and executive levels.
If you have recently made a complaint to PayPal, or received an email from PayPal’s Executive Escalations, you may be wondering exactly where the complaints go, and how fast the issue will be solved? Keep reading to discover what I learned!
What Is PayPal Executive Escalations In 2023?
PayPal Executive Escalations deals with all company complaints, disputes, claims, questions, etc. for both customers and executives in 2023. When you make any complaint, claim, etc., it goes directly to PayPal’s team of Executive Escalations, and they then review the problem, come up with the best solution, and respond to you, usually through email.
If you want to learn more about how to contact PayPal’s Executive Escalations team and other FAQs, then keep on reading for more useful information!
How Do I Contact PayPal?
You can contact PayPal customer service through the Message Center, on social media, through email, over the phone, create a complaint, and more.
To contact PayPal through the Message Center, do the following:
- First, log into your account, either on the app or on PayPal.com
- Then, go to your Message Center
- Next, click “New Message,” and type out whatever you want to say
- Hit “Send”
To contact PayPal on social media, you can use the following platforms:
- Facebook: facebook.com/PayPalUSA, and
- Twitter: @AskPayPal
Furthermore, PayPal’s Executive Escalations team email address is email@example.com, and PayPal’s customer service phone number is 1-844-373-4961.
Additionally, PayPal’s Customer Service Hours are 6 AM – 6 PM PT Monday – Sunday.
Note that to call PayPal, you must first log into your account, and you will be given a special code to put in while on the phone with customer support.
To make a complaint, do the following:
- First, as stated before, log into your account, on the app or PayPal.com
- Second, click on “Contact us”
- Next, click “Feedback and formal complaints”
- Following, there will be 7 options to choose from to explain your complaint, so choose the one that best matches your situation
- Click “Email Us”
- After, you need to complete the form
- Finally, review the details and click “Send Email”
Additionally, PayPal’s Executive Escalations Senior Specialist is currently Gwendolyn Williams.
What Is PayPal’s Address?
PayPal’s Corporate Headquarters is located at the following address:
2211 N 1st St.
San Jose, CA
PayPal’s Operative Center is located at the following address:
12312 Port Grace Blvd
La Vista, NE
Who Is PayPal’s CEO?
Will PayPal Refund Me If I Get Scammed?
PayPal does refund you if you have fraudulent activity or an authorized charge on your account.
When you see an unauthorized charge on your account you have 60 days to report it to PayPal. You have 180 days to report an item not received or in the wrong condition.
- Login to your account and go to the Resolution Center. You will have to log into your account through PayPal.com, because the “Resolution Center” is only available online
- Next, click “Report a Problem,” select the translation you are having a problem with, and click “Continue.”
- Select the reason for the issue:
- “I didn’t receive an item I purchased”
- “The item I received was significantly not as described”, or
- “I want to report unauthorized activity”
- After, click “Continue”
- Last, follow the instruction and finish filing your complaint
Additionally, PayPal will fully reimburse you for all charges made for products not received or not in the correct condition, and you will not be held responsible for any unauthorized charges.
PayPal Executive Escalations is the team of people that deal with and solve all consumer’s complaints and issues, and they also solve any executive issues.
Contacting Executive Escalations is simple, and there are several different ways to do so, such as creating a complaint, calling, messaging, etc. Additionally, PayPal will refund your money if you are scammed.