Burger King UK has been among the widely known fast-food restaurants in the UK food industry. The restaurant has fast and reliable services that have created loyalty among consumers.
However, even with this excellent reputation, customers might need to report complaints. Therefore, read on to find out how Burger King UK receives and handles complaints!
How Does Burger King UK Receive and Handle Complaints In 2023?
Burger King UK receives complaints from customers through contact forms on the company’s website, emails to customer services, and social media platforms in 2023. If you are ordering in a restaurant, you can make a complaint immediately by speaking to the employee involved. Once the company reviews the complaint, appropriate solutions are offered.
If you want to find more information on how to make a complaint to Burger King UK, the common types of complaints to the company, the contact information, and much more, keep reading!
How Do I Make a Complaint to Burger King UK?
If you have a complaint against the products and services offered at Burger King UK restaurants or mobile orders, you can make a complaint either in person or remotely.
You can make the complaint in person as soon as it occurs when making orders physically at the restaurant.
In this case, you may file the complaint to the employee involved or request to speak to the franchise manager.
Also, you can visit the restaurant at a later time and lodge your complaints to the employee.
You can also make complaints against Burger King UK remotely by filling out a contact form, emailing customer services, messaging their social media platforms, or calling head office.
The contact form for filling out complaints is available on the company website under the Get In Touch page.
Once you open the page, Burger King UK will prompt you to select a topic from a list of support topics, based on the category of your intended complaint.
If the complaint involves a past order, Burger King will need to locate the order in your account to retrieve important information. Therefore, you will be prompted to log into your account.
Generally, the contact form will need you to fill out details such as your name, email address, location of the store, order date, and a detailed description of the incident.
You can also send an email directly to customer services via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this case, you have to provide specific and detailed explanations of the incident to aid in instigation.
Also, provide your phone number to make it easier for the company to get back to you if necessary.
Another option of making complaints to Burger King UK is by messaging the customer service team via their official social media pages like Facebook and Twitter.
You can also opt to call the head office directly via 03332 074208, although you must be ready to wait in line.
However, for complaints directed to specific restaurants or franchises, it is strongly advisable to use other options rather than calling the head office directly.
What Are Common Complaints to Burger King UK?
The common complaints made to Burger King UK are in the following categories:
- Complaints on mobile orders. For instance, when stores are closed, an order is charged incorrectly, multiple charges on the same order, and difficulties in adding payment methods.
- Complaints on in-restaurant experience. For instance, complaints on order accuracy, food quality, payment problems, complaints on the staff, availability of foods items, and the speed of service at the restaurant.
- Complaints on deliveries through BK UK App or website. These complaints include complaints on missing items or incorrect orders, food quality, late delivery, damaged food, and complaints on cold food.
- Complaints on deliveries made by Deliveroo, Just Eat, or Uber Eats. These complaints include damaged food, long waiting time, orders not delivered, and complaints on the delivery person.
- Complaints on BK UK account log-in issues. These include complaints on sign-in codes not working, sign-in codes not received, and error messages when signing in.
- Complaints on BK UK account issues. These include complaints such as difficulties in updating the account information or deleting the account.
- Complaint on Burger King App technical errors. Complaints on network issues, non-stop downloading, blank screen, and inability to place an order on the app.
How Do I Contact Burger King UK to File a Complaint?
In case you have a complaint to make to Burger King UK, you can lodge your complaint through the following channels:
- Visit the Get In Touch Page on the official website.
- Contact the corporation via 03332 074208.
- Email Customer Services: email@example.com.
- Tweet Burger King (UK) and send direct messages.
- Follow Burger King (UK) on Facebook and send direct messages.
How Does Burger King UK Handle Complaints?
Burger King UK is open to handling complaints received from customers in order to minimize dissatisfaction and maximize satisfaction.
Once the company receives the complaints, management reviews the complaint and offers appropriate implementation to resolve the issue.
For instance, complaints on orders made through the BK UK website or app are eligible for a partial or full refund upon investigation on the issue.
However, the company does not offer refunds for orders made through different platforms such as Deliveroo, Just Eat, or Uber Eats.
In case of complaints against such platforms, Burger King UK recommends that customers should request a refund by contacting customer service directly.
What Are Burger King UK’s Customer Service Hours?
Because Burger King UK accepts customer complaints by form, sending an email, and messaging social media platforms, there are no specified customer service hours.
Therefore, customers can send complaints at any time of the day.
Burger King UK accepts complaints through email contact forms and social media. If the complaint is a major complaint, customers can call the head office directly to lodge the complaint.
Once the company receives the complaint, customer service takes note of the details provided, runs an investigation, and provides final feedback. Upon thorough investigation, the company can offer partial or full refunds.