Making transactions using a Chime card can be an easy, secure, and fast solution to your banking needs. Conveniently, Chime also allows customers to load their chime cards at third-party retail stores.
So, you might be wondering if you can load your chime card at CVS? I did some research, and here is what I found out!
Can I Load My Chime Card At CVS In 2022?
Customers can get their Chime cards loaded at all CVS pharmacy locations as of 2022 at the cashier’s counter. CVS charges up to a $4.95 service fee, and customers are claimed to have the amount loaded to their accounts within 2 hours of the deposit.
To learn more about the fee, duration, and procedure of getting your Chime card loaded at CVS, keep on reading!
How Can I Get My Chime Card Loaded At CVS?
Getting your chime card loaded at CVS is as easy as it sounds. Follow these simple steps to get the job done.
- Use this CVS store locator tool to look up the address, timings, and directions to your nearest CVS pharmacy.
- Once inside, head to a cashier’s counter and ask to have money loaded to your chime card.
- Hand over your chime card along with the amount of cash you would like to have loaded to your card.
- Pay the minimal fee that CVS charges to load the card.
- Collect your loaded card back.
If you wish to know about the fee CVS charges for loading Chime cards, keep on reading.
How Much Does It Cost To Load Chime Cards At CVS?
CVS pharmacy charges customers up to a $4.95 fee for every $500 loaded to a Chime card. However, these charges may differ from state to state.
If you are interested in finding out the exact fee before visiting your local CVS, it is recommended that you contact them beforehand and inquire.
Additionally, you can use this CVS store locator to know the contact information of any CVS store.
How Long Does It Take For Money To Load On A Chime Card From CVS?
Chime claims that customers are guaranteed to receive their loaded amounts from any third-party retail stores (including CVS pharmacy) within 2 hours of making a transaction.
Chime usually sends notifications to your mobile number at any in or out transactions made using your Chime card.
However, in case you fail to receive any notification, you can log in to your chime account using their mobile app and check your account balance to find out.
Where Else Can I Get My Chime Card Loaded Other Than CVS?
Conveniently, Chime allows its customers to load their Chime Spending Accounts at over 90,000 retail locations nationwide. Including,
- Dollar General
- Rite Aid
- Family Dollar
- Circle K Stores
- Royal Farms
- Duane Reade
- Holiday Station Store
Additionally, the fee to load a Chime card varies for different retailers. To find out the exact fee any retailer charges, follow these steps:
- Open the Chime App on your mobile phone.
- Go to “Move Money” and then “Deposit Cash”.
- Click on “See Locations Near Me” and you will be provided with a full list of participating retailers around you.
- Go to the store you wish to make the deposit at and click on the “info” icon to know the exact fee charged per transaction at the selected store.
Yes, you can load your Chime cards at all CVS pharmacy locations as of 2022. The fee to charge the card at CVS is around $4.95, and the amount is loaded to your Chime Spending Account within 2 hours of the transaction.
Head over to the cashier’s counter at CVS to have your Chime card loaded or check out the list of alternative 90,000 retail locations nationwide offering the services.