Breakfast is the most important meal, and Chick-Fil-A customers want to get their fix to kick off their day.
But what if you can’t get there in time for breakfast? Will Chick-Fil-A still serve you? If you’d like to know, then come along as we find out!
Does Chick-Fil-A Serve Breakfast All Day In [currentyear]?
Unfortunately, Chick-Fil-A does not serve breakfast all day as a policy in [currentyear]. Designated breakfast hours end at 10:30 AM at all its restaurants. However, customers can still order in case there are items that remained over from breakfast. They can also order online, but breakfast orders will be subject to availability after hours.
Stay with me if you want to know when to go in for your breakfast at Chick-Fil-A, what to order, how to order Chick-Fil-A breakfast online, and much more!
Are Chick-Fil-A Breakfast Items Available at Any Time of Day?
You can only order Chick-Fil-A’s breakfast items during the set hours. Try to make it in time so that you don’t miss your favorite delicacies.
Chick-Fil-A prides itself on quick service despite its long queues.
Taking and preparing breakfast and lunch orders concurrently is inefficient and increases wait time, which the restaurant tries to avoid.
Not many people will be ordering breakfast at lunchtime, and it’s not worthwhile holding up the queue just for them.
Set breakfast hours also give you something to look forward to and help you organize yourself.
However, never hesitate to ask for what you want. At times, there are breakfast items leftover, and of course, the staff will be glad to serve you even out of hours.
When Are Chick-Fil-A’s Breakfast Hours?
Breakfast at Chick-Fil-A begins at around 6:00 or 6:30 AM until 10:30 AM when lunch service takes over. This is from Monday to Saturday. Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sunday.
Breakfast ends at the same time across all locations. Starting times vary by location and restaurant, but nowhere is it later than 6:30 AM.
Is There a Chick-Fil-A Location That Serves Breakfast All Day?
Unfortunately, there is no Chick-Fil-A location that serves breakfast all day. The restaurant’s policy is that different meals have their segments of the day for ease in operations.
While it may be possible to get breakfast items after hours, it’s in no way guaranteed.
Therefore, you are better off trying to make it for breakfast on time, than hoping there will be leftovers past 10:30 am.
When Can I Order a Chick-Fil-A Breakfast Online?
You can order your breakfast any time before and during breakfast time.
Whichever time you order, your meal will be prepared during the period allotted for breakfast.
When you place your order, you choose to pick it up from the restaurant curbside or have it delivered to your home.
In all cases, care will be taken to reduce the time between preparation and delivery to get you a fresh and warm breakfast.
How Do I Place My Order for a Chick-Fil-A Breakfast Online?
You have three ways to place your Chick-Fil-A breakfast order online:
- Through the Chick-Fil-A app
- Through Chick-Fil-A.com
- Through one of Chick-Fil-A’s delivery customers, i.e., DashDoor, Uber Eats, GrubHub, and Home Chef
This is how you order through the Chick-Fil-A app:
- Go to the Chick-Fil-A app and open it.
- Choose the delivery or pick-up option. You can have your order delivered or pick it up at the restaurant or drive-through. Ordering ahead saves you long waits.
- Select your order. Here you can customize your order to your liking and pace, which is an advantage of ordering online.
- Wait for delivery, or go down to the restaurant to pick it up.
This is how you order through Chick-Fil-A.com:
- Find the closest Chick-Fil-A restaurant to you by entering your zip code on Chick-Fil-A’s location finder and choosing the most convenient one.
- Choose how you wish to receive your order. If you choose delivery, your breakfast will be delivered by a Chick-Fil-A associate. Otherwise, you may pick it up at the drive-through or carry it out.
- Select your order. You can customize it if you wish. Follow the prompts to pay. If you do not have an account, you can complete the transaction as a guest.
- You can wait for delivery or pick it up from the restaurant.
Here is how you order through any of Chick-Fil-A’s partners:
- Find any of the businesses that collaborate with Chick-Fil-A online, either through the app or site.
- Log in online and select Chick-Fil-A.
- Place your breakfast order, pay, and sit back to wait for delivery.
What Breakfast Can I Order at Chick-Fil-A?
Customers can choose from any of the following Chick-Fil-A breakfast specialties:
- Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuit
- Chick-Fil-A Chick-n-Minis
- Egg White Grill
- Hash Brown Scramble Burrito
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Muffin
- Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Muffin
- Hash Browns
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Fruit Cake
The full breakfast menu contains about 16 items. But to those knowledgeable, there is a hidden menu that is as varied as your creativity.
You can always get new items by requesting different combinations of what’s available. Sometimes it is as simple as switching the sauce.
Generally, the simpler your request is, the more likely the staff won’t mind making it.
Also, try to be early. Though Chick-Fil-A makes enough to last throughout breakfast, you want to be in time to get it hot and fresh and not have to wait long.
Chick-Fil-A does not serve breakfast all day long. It is cumbersome and costly for the company to do so, which would make it more expensive for you.
Therefore, arrive early, or order ahead to make the best of the excellent breakfast menu. If you get to the restaurant slightly past 10:30, you may still get some breakfast items leftovers.