Trying a product yourself is the best way to know if it will be ideal for your skin type, especially in a market of such a wide variety, most of which you only interact with virtually.
So, before you decide to order foundation cosmetics from stores like Sephora, it’s essential to find out if they offer free samples. So, keep reading for all relevant details about Sephora foundation samples!
Sephora gives free foundation sample testers to its online and in-store customers who want to try out new products in 2024. However, Sephora’s customers must make purchases worth a certain amount to redeem the free online samples. There are a veritable variety of samples available to choose from, but the number of samples you can request is limited.
Stay on if you want to know what foundation samples you can request from Sephora, how to get your free foundation samples, plus much more!
Does Sephora Give Foundation Samples?
Sephora offers foundation samples to its customers to help them make the perfect choice for their skin types.
The good news is that you don’t have to buy anything to get a free foundation sample in-store.
However, you must buy something to qualify for a free online foundation sample.
Despite all the tutorials, guides, and foundation matching technology, Sephora wants you to make a decision by trying out one of the company’s foundation cosmetics for yourself.
What Foundation Samples Does Sephora Give?
To help you find a perfect match, Sephora offers a set of 14 samples for every shade range.
This comes with a $10 off voucher to encourage you to spend on the foundation cosmetic of your choice, even if it’s not among the 14 if shopping online.
Sephora includes nearly each of the foundation products available in the set of 14.
If you’re shopping in-store, there will be staff at hand to help you with the choice. If shopping online, there are guide articles, as well as a community from which you can seek assistance.
Here are some of the brands featured in the 14-set sample:
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
- Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Liquid Foundation
- Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation
- Laura Mercier
- Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin Perfection Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Sephora Collection
- Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation
- Too Faced
- Born This Way Foundation
- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez
- Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation
Further, the foundation sets include:
- Foundation set A comprises 14 rich foundation samples
- Foundation set B that has 14 deep foundation samples
- Foundation set C contains 14 tan foundation samples
- Foundation set D which has 14 medium tan foundation samples
- Foundation set E that includes 14 medium foundation samples
- Foundation set F contains 14 light, medium foundation samples
- Foundation set G which comprises 14 light foundation samples
- Foundation set H comprises 14 fair light\/fair foundation samples
How Large Are Sephora’s Foundation Samples?
Each foundation sample by Sephora is big enough for a full-face application.
Remember, though; you can get 3 free samples in-store and two if you shop online; with some clever thinking, you can get an ideal free foundation sample for your skin type.
Considering you have an entire range of 14 sets of foundation cosmetics to choose from, you can decide to be experimental or stick to a tried and tested choice.
How Can I Get Sephora’s Free Foundation Samples?
If you intend to get a free sample in-store, simply walk into a Sephora store and ask for a free foundation sample.
Alternatively, you can get free foundation samples by adding up to two samples to your shopping cart when shopping at Sephora.com.
You can also get free samples and unlock several gifts by becoming a Sephora Beauty Insider.
It costs you nothing to become a Beauty Insider, but you need to spend a particular amount to unlock some of the gifts.
Are There Any Hacks to Get Free Foundation Samples From Sephora?
There are ways to exploit the system at Sephora to get more free foundation samples. Some of them include the following:
- Shopping online qualifies you for the award of points you can redeem for several gifts of foundation cosmetic products.
- Buying your cosmetics online qualifies you for two free foundation samples for every $25 spent. If you plan to spend more than this, split it into several $25 orders to qualify for more foundation samples.
- Follow Sephora on Social Media to take advantage of the frequent massive giveaways.
- You can ask for your birthday gift any time of the year if you only do it once since they check when you claim the gift.
- This is important when you see Sephora is offering foundation cosmetics as gifts, but it’s not yet your birthday.
What Else Can I Get for Free at Sephora Other Than Foundation Samples?
Sephora offers free beauty samples from various products in stock. Typically, the beauty brand offers free makeup items, fragrances, and skincare samples.
Moreover, you can also get free 15 minutes of makeup at Sephora. Further, through the Beauty Insider program, you can score free training as well as various services.
It’s also good to keep an eye on Sephora’s upcoming events. In the past, the brand has offered free samples of mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick during such events.
Sephora stocks a baffling array of cosmetic products, including foundation cosmetics. This can be done in-store and online to help customers understand it by offering free samples. Additionally, customers can receive free samples for every $25 spent on cosmetics.