The wedding day is the most important day in the bride’s life, and everyone expects her to look stunning. Well, one way to look gorgeous is to get your makeup done right.
Undoubtedly, if you want your makeup to look out of this world, it can be done by professional beauty brands like Sephora. But does Sephora do Wedding makeup? Read and find out!
Does Sephora Do Wedding Makeup in 2023?
Sephora offers wedding makeup services in 2023. For ideal wedding makeup, Sephora recommends the bride make an appointment with the company 30 days prior. Moreover, for all appointments, the services will be provided by MUAs with esthetician or cosmetology licenses. However, it’s impossible to book a makeup session for your bride maids online. Instead, they’ll have to make individual appointments.
To learn more about Sephora bridal makeup, continue reading with me for more useful facts and tips!
How Can I Schedule a Wedding Appointment With Sephora?
The perfect way to book an appointment with Sephora is by visiting the Sephora weddings site via a mobile app or website.
Sephora’s online bookings open 30 days in advance.
However, in case you may need an appointment outside the 30-day window period, then you should contact your store directly for further assistance.
More importantly, it’s not possible to schedule appointments for group makeup services online.
Therefore, if you want Sephora makeup for your bridal team, you will have to book separately for each individual.
How Do I Cancel or Modify an Appointment for My Wedding Makeups at Sephora?
You may cancel or rectify your appointment by contacting the company through the following platforms; Sephora.com, the Sephora app, calling the store, or even dropping a text message.
If you opt to use Sephora.com or the company mobile app, you will likely find reservation details in your Beauty Insider account. Follow the below steps to submit your request:
- Select Reservations
- Select the appointment you want to cancel or modify
- Lastly, click Cancel or Reschedule.
However, if you use text message reminders, you will receive a confirmation text on your request for either cancellation or modification of your prior wedding makeup appointment.
Can I Request a Specific Artist or Beauty Advisor for Wedding Makeup at Sephora?
Sephora allows you to choose a specific artist or beauty advisor you would love to attend to you at the store.
To make your choice simple and satisfying, you can use the book that features the artist while making an online booking or on the Sephora app.
When Do I Pay for My Wedding Makeup Service at Sephora?
Payment at Sephora is made in various ways, depending on the service you receive.
For instance, for in-store services, payment is made in-store upon completion of the service.
However, for online services, payment is made at the time of completion with the method of payment used to book the appointment.
For the charges and prices of products, you can visit Sephora.com/happening to determine the exact amount you should pay.
What Are the Most Preferred Sephora Bridal Makeup Products?
The most preferred Sephora bridal makeup products are as follows:
- Eyeshadow Palette- VISEART– A coveted, professional eyeshadow palette that can be used for shading, highlighting, and defining eyes, brows, and the contours of the face. The product cost $80 each. Eyeshadow Palette is free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde.
- Allday Everyday Eyeliner- MELT COSMETICS– A long-wearing, waterproof eye pencil in a range of high-intensity, ultra-pigmented shades The product is free of parabens; additionally, the product is vegan, gluten/cruelty-free, and is rating at $17.
- Air Matte Sheer Cream Blush-NARS– is an exceptional mousse blush that transforms into a velvety powder for a light, cloud-like wash of cheek color. It is also gluten-free and is rating at $30
Air Matte Sheer Cream Blush contains the following ingredients:
- Jojoba Gel: Smooths pigment evenly over the skin
- Passionfruit Oil: Adds a boost of antioxidants
- Color Diffusion Complex: Provides a sheer, cloud-like wash of color to cheeks
- Forget The Filler Definer Lip Liner-LAWLESS– A clean-ingredient, sustainably sourced vegan lip liner that delivers a rich, highly pigmented payoff in one tug-free stroke, selling at $21. Ester is the primary ingredient responsible for a silky-smooth and optimal glide.
- Vision Flush Blush, Eyeshadow, and Lip Color- DANESSA MYRICKS BEAUTY- A long-lasting, blendable, multiuse liquid Vision Flush Cheek, Eye, and Lip Color provide a natural flush of color to give the skin for healthy-looking, radiant appearance, and a smooth texture. It can be worn as satin or semi-matte blush, eyeshadow, or lip color pigment for your cheeks, lips, and eyes. It costs $20.
- Balm Contour-VANESSA MYRICK BEAUTY-An easy-to-use, blendable, and buildable contour balm to give your cheekbones a natural, effortless-yet-impactful lifted and sculpted appearance.
Balm Contour is infused with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, flower extract, and meadowfoam seed oil to hydrate and nourish the skin.
This product reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores and provides a smooth, flawless finish with a market price of $26.
- Weightless False Eyelashes-SEPHORA COLLECTION– is a collection of vegan and cruelty-free false lashes made from soft, lightweight fibers that mimic the look and feel of natural lashes.
These high-quality false eyelashes enhance any look by adding subtle fullness, volume, and length.
Each lash is handmade with soft fibers and an ultra-thin, clear nylon band to allow for easy application and comfortable wear.
You can wear these reusable styles 15 to 20 times with proper care.
The product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. It costs $15.
- I Need A Rose Long Lasting Glide Lip Pencil-NATASHA DENONA– an ultra-creamy, matte lip liner made with long-lasting pigments for all-day wear. The Glide Lip pencil comes in plastic packaging that you can sharpen- like a wooden pencil- for optimized precision with each use. The products cost $22 and are available for purchase.
- I Need A Rose Cream Lipstick-NATASHA DENONA– Featuring a brand-new formula, this full-coverage, gel-based, voluptuous lipstick defines and conditions the lips while providing maximum moisture. Rose Lipstick Lightweight, creamy texture melts into skin, keeps lips plump and hydrated over time, and goes for $25.
- Supreme Mauves Eyeshadows and Pressed Pigment Palette-ARTIST COUTURE– A unique eyeshadow and pressed pigment palette of 12 richly pigmented, modern mauve shades in three different finishes to create endless looks.
To learn more, you can also read our posts on whether or not Sephora match foundation, does Sephora do makeup for free, and does Sephora give foundation samples.
Sephora offers elegant bridal makeovers across all chains. Interested individuals need to book an appointment within the 30 days advance period indicated by the company.
Sephora allows its customers the latitude to choose their preferred artist for their makeup. Also, if you want to adjust your appointment, contact the company via official channels.