Almost everybody knows about Amazon, and those who want to get the most from the e-commerce giant can access a Prime membership. With Amazon Prime, there are seemingly endless complimentary services.
But if you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber, you might be asking, does CBS All Access come with the membership plan? I was curious about the same thing, so I looked into it. Here’s everything I discovered about the matter!
Is CBS All Access Free With Amazon Prime In 2023?
CBS All Access does not come with Amazon Prime; in fact, this streaming service is now known as Paramount+, which is an add-on streaming service on Amazon Prime Video as of 2023. Paramount+ costs between $4.99 and $14.99 a month, or $49.99 and $149.99 a year, depending on the plan you select.
Keep on reading if you want to learn more about CBS All Access, what Paramount+ includes, and other add-on streaming services compatible with Amazon Prime Video!
Does CBS All Access Come With Amazon Prime?
Unfortunately, CBS All Access is not a complementary streaming service that comes with an Amazon Prime membership.
In fact, CBS All Access was recently rebranded as Paramount+. Still, Paramount+ is an add-on streaming service that’s optional for Prime Video users.
How Much Does CBS All Access Cost With Amazon Prime?
Again, CBS All Access doesn’t exist anymore because it was rebranded as Paramount+ recently. Still, Paramount+ offers a few different subscription plans, each with a different price.
For example, here’s a list of Paramount+ pricing options:
- Essential Plan: limited commercials for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year (16% savings)
- Premium Plan: no ads for $9.99 a month or $99.99 a year
- Essential Plan with Showtime: $11.99 a month or $119.99 a year
- Premium Plan with Showtime: $14.99 a month or $149.99 a year
Additionally, it’s important to note that Essential plans do not include local CBS stations, but Premium plans do.
What Was CBS All Access?
CBS All Access was a video streaming service that offered more shows than what people were used to from CBS.
That said, CBS All Access gave customers access to live sports and the ability to watch all their favorite CBS shows at any time.
Moreover, the CBS All Access mobile app allowed people to watch all their favorite shows whenever and wherever they wanted. Currently, CBS All Access is now known as Paramount+.
What Content Does Paramount+ Offer?
As an expansion of CBS All Access, Paramount+ includes even more content than what was available on CBS All Access.
For example, Paramount+ consists of the following content and features:
- Paramount+ Originals (The Good Fight, The Twilight Zone, etc.)
- Over 30,000 episodes and movies from networks like CBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Smithsonian Channel, Paramount Pictures, and more
- Exclusive movies
- Live sports, shows, and news from your local CBS station (Premium plans only)
Are There Other Add-On Streaming Channels On Amazon Prime?
Yes, if you have Prime Video, there are several add-on streaming channels to choose from.
Like Paramount+, keep in mind that most of these add-on streaming services come with a monthly fee.
However, you may find the occasional free streaming service or a special deal throughout the year.
With that, here are some of the add-ons you can include in your Amazon Prime Video account:
- And many more!
What Are The Perks Of Amazon Prime Video?
Like anything Amazon offers, there are numerous benefits to having an Amazon Prime Video subscription. For example, here are the most common perks of Prime Video:
- Ability to watch Amazon Originals (shows and movies that are exclusive to Prime Video users at no additional cost)
- X-Ray (access to cast biographies, soundtrack information, real-time sports statistics, clip sharing, and much more)
- Prime Video channels (add-on streaming services that allow you to keep all your TV and movie content in one place)
- Watch Party feature (ability to watch shows and movies at the same time with friends in a different location)
- Freedom to watch anywhere (Prime Video app allows you to watch your favorite shows, movies, and sports anywhere you have internet access)
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost?
Considering all the perks that come with it, Amazon Prime is a pretty good deal. That said, Amazon Prime plans cost $14.99 a month or $139 a year.
Additionally, Amazon lets you test out Prime with a seven-day free trial to see if the service is a good fit for you and your family.
What Are Some Other Perks That Come With Amazon Prime?
The list of perks that come with Amazon Prime is almost endless. Still, here are some of the most well-liked benefits of Amazon Prime:
- Delivery benefits (same-day, one-day, and two-day shipping options on certain items)
- Access to streaming and digital services
- Prime Day
- And much more!
To learn more, you can also read our posts on Amazon Prime buffering, skipping & freezing, is Amazon Prime Video 4k, and how to cancel Amazon Prime free trial.
Recently, CBS All Access was expanded and rebranded as Paramount+. Still, Paramount+ does not come free with Amazon Prime, and you have to add the service separately.
With that, Paramount+ has various subscription plans, ranging from $4.99 to $14.99 a month.
Also, there are numerous other streaming services you can add to your Amazon Prime account, like Showtime, BritBox, Epix, and several others!