When compared to other pharmacies, Rite Aid is one of the largest brands out there, which also means that it spends a lot of money on advertising. Part of this advertising is promoting the company slogan and mission statements.
For all the information you’d like to know about Rite Aid’s slogan and mission statement, keep reading below!
What Are the Rite Aid Slogan and Mission Statement In 2024?
Rite Aid’s slogan is “with us, it’s personal” in 2024. Furthermore, the company’s mission statement is as follows: “To improve the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences that provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice to meet their unique needs.” The company also has a variety of values listed on its website.
For insights on the meaning of Rite Aid’s slogan, as well as an explanation of its values, check out the information below!
What Is the Rite Aid Slogan?
Currently, the Rite Aid slogan is “with us, it’s personal.” This has been the slogan since this store had a slogan, and likely will be for some time.
However, while this has been the slogan for a long while, it isn’t exactly the most popular slogan. The company doesn’t advertise it very much, meaning that many people don’t know it.
What Does the Rite Aid Slogan Mean?
There doesn’t seem to be much information on the Rite Aid slogan and why the company chose it.
For the most part, it seems that Rite Aid was trying to emphasize that it’s there for its customers.
However, there isn’t much information behind why the slogan was chosen. It appears that there wasn’t a huge reason why.
What Is Rite Aid’s Mission Statement?
Currently, Rite Aid’s mission statement is as follows:
“To improve the health and wellness of our communities through engaging experiences that provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice to meet their unique needs.”
As you can see, this mission statement is mostly about Rite Aid providing services to the community.
As a pharmacy, most of the company’s actions are aligned with this mission statement.
What Is Rite Aid’s Vision?
While most companies have a slogan and mission statement, Rite Aid also has a vision of what the company strives to be.
This vision statement is as follows:
“Customers confidently choose us first for their everyday health and wellness needs, because we consistently understand and exceed their expectations.”
For the most part, we do not find anything surprising about this vision statement. It seems to be the typical goal of a pharmacy.
What are Rite Aid’s Core Values?
In addition to everything discussed thus far, Rite Aid also has quite a few values listed on its website. Let’s go through them one by one:
- Caring Neighbors: Rite Aid values its neighborhoods and communities, and tries to serve each community by meeting their unique needs. One of the company’s values is serving and giving back to the community.
- Passion for Customers: They value their customers by providing loyalty and service.
- Associate Development: On top of being committed to its customers, Rite Aid is also committed to its employees by providing development for associates. The company supports personal growth and achievement, seeking to create a fun experience for its employees.
- Commitment to Diversity: Rite Aid also commits to diversity, investing in different perspectives and people.
- Accountability: Rite Aid holds accountability as one of its standards, which helps the company get results.
- Teamwork: As working for a team is essential for stores, this company also values teamwork. According to its website, employees work for the good of the company by offering help to those who need it. They also celebrate the success of their community and the individuals within it.
- Integrity: To maintain the trust of the community, Rite Aid has developed organizations that help hold its integrity. When the company is in doubt about a decision, those at upper management levels openly consult with others.
- Value for our Stakeholders: Furthermore, Rite Aid is also fiscally responsible, allowing the company to deliver for its shareholders.
Like all companies, Rite Aid has a slogan: “with us, it’s personal.” It’s meant to represent the personalized service and care it provides to customers, which is also emphasized in the company’s values and mission statement.
Rite Aid’s website is full of information about its slogan and mission statement. Furthermore, the company also has a list of values, which emphasizes what is important to the company.