Besides being reminded to try out Sephora’s free samples and use the brand’s discount codes and coupons, customers are also encouraged to join the Beauty Insider programs.
But what exactly is the Sephora Beauty Insider program? How does it work? Well, stay on and learn all relevant facts about the Sephora Beauty Insider Program, and other related facts!
What Is Sephora Beauty Insider in 2022?
Sephora Beauty Insider is a loyalty program whereby customers earn points for every dollar they spend shopping in-store and online in 2022. You can use these points to purchase products, enjoy perks, or turn them into cash. The program is free to join for the first tier, but you must spend a certain amount to graduate to the upper levels.
Keep reading for more information on how Sephora Beauty Insider works, how to join the BI program, what BI reward bazaar is, and much more!
What Is Sephora Beauty Insider Program?
Sephora Beauty Insider is a program that Sephora initiated in 2007 to award loyal customers.
Throughout, Sephora has been updating the products continuously to ensure they offer better customer rewards and stay relevant.
For instance, in 2009, the program adopted VIB status as the second tier, and in 2013, the Rouge status as the third tier.
Moreover, Sephora has adopted a reward Bazaar program where the Beauty Insiders can redeem their points.
Further, in 2020, Sephora adopted a Beauty Insider cash program whereby customers can exchange loyalty points for cash.
How Does the Sephora Beauty Insider Program Work?
For starters, it is free to join the program as long as you are a Sephora customer in Canada or the US.
As a Beauty Insider, you will earn one point for every dollar you spend shopping at Sephora.
Customers can earn BI points when shopping at Sephora standalone stores, Sephora.com, Sephora stores inside JCPenney, or Sephora stores inside Kohl’s.
Moreover, customers can also earn points for in-store services: brow bar services and Dry bar services.
Nonetheless, there are no points for gift cards, e-gift cards, Sephora tickets for special events, shipping, flash shipping subscriptions, and taxes.
You can sign up for the program by providing your email and phone number online or in-store.
Once you spend $500 and earn 500 points, you will be eligible for $10 off your online or in-store purchase.
Ideally, you can redeem the points online by selecting “redeem my points” or by informing the cashier that you would like to redeem your loyalty points in-store.
Remember that you can use the loyalty rewards alongside other promotions: Sephora coupons and product discounts.
How Do I Join Sephora Beauty Insider Online?
You can join the Sephora Beauty Insider program using the following procedure:
- Go to sephora.com and click on the “sign in” field on the left of the page.
- A new field will pop up that prompts you to create an account or log in.
- Click on the “create account” option.
- Fill in your first and last name.
- Provide your preferred email address.
- Create a password that is six to twelve characters.
- If you would like to, provide your phone number.
- Enter your birthday details specifying the month and the day. (Ensure you fill this step to get a birthday gift every year).
- Enter your Zip code so Sephora can inform you of the brand’s local events.
- If you want to read Insider’s newsletters, subscribe to Sephora emails.
- Finalize your account creation by clicking “join now.”
What Is the Beauty Insider Reward Bazaar?
Sephora’s Beauty Insider Reward Bazaar is a program that offers rewards in exchange for a specific number of points, i.e., between 50 points and 100,000 points.
Typically, Sephora offers the reward from time to time at its discretion.
Moreover, Sephora rewards bazaars are limited to a specified time and are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis.
Additionally, Beauty Insiders can only get the rewards in-store and don’t have to purchase merchandise.
It is also good to note that the rewards are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged or sold, and do not have any cash value.
How Do You Check Your Beauty Insider Point Status?
If you want to check your Beauty Insider status or any other information related to your account, log into your account, and click on the “my account” field.
Once there, your point status will be displayed at the top of the page.
What Are Sephora Beauty Insider Perks?
Once you join the BI program, you will earn the following:
- $10 off for any purchase you make with 500 BI points.
- Earn a point for every dollar you spend either in-store or online.
- Free shipping for purchases above $50.
- 10% off during the two Sephora shopping events.
- A chance to exchange your points for beauty events.
- Trade the BI points for new Sephora samples every Thursday and Tuesday.
- Sweepstakes opportunities.
- Free birthday gifts.
- Access to multiple Sephora events.
Moreover, if you spend $350 a year, you will be promoted to VIB status and qualify for free shipping on merchandise above $35 and 15% off if you purchase a product with 500 points.
Additionally, if you spend $1000 on Sephora products, you will earn the Rogue status, where you will qualify for the following:
- 20% off for every Purchase you pay with 500 points.
- Early access to newly launched products.
- Access to all Sephora exclusive events.
- Free shipping.
What Are the Beauty Insider Tiers?
There are three beauty insider tiers. They include the following:
- Insider: it is free to join.
- VIB: you have to spend $350.
- Rouge: you have to spend $1000.
Do Sephora Beauty Insider Points Expire?
Unfortunately, Sephora BI points expire if you remain inactive for 12 months.
However, you can stop the points from expiring if you claim your birthday gift, redeem your BI points, or purchase a Sephora product.
Is It Free to Be a Beauty Insider for Sephora?
Fortunately, Sephora does not charge customers who want to sign up for the BI program.
Sephora Beauty Insider is a loyalty program that customers can use you to earn points. It’s free to join the program, but one must spend a specified amount if they want to join a higher tier.
Beauty Insiders members can use their points to purchase merchandise, get discounts, or exchange them for cash.