Kirkland is a Costco-owned brand that provides great value products for more affordable prices. If you are a coffee lover and have ever shopped at Costco, no doubt, you have noticed its large selection of Kirkland brand coffee.
It is normal to have questions come to mind, such as: where does Kirkland get its coffee from? If this sounds like something you would like to know, this article is for you!
Who Makes Kirkland Coffee In 2023?
It may come as a surprise to you that Kirkland doesn’t have a factory where it manufactures its own supplies in 2023. Instead, it sources it from other well-known brands around the United States. In fact, the masterminds behind Kirkland’s coffee is actually Keurig Dr. Pepper, Inc.
If you are dying for answers concerning where exactly Kirkland gets its coffee from, where you can buy it, and more, keep reading for more facts!
Where Is Kirkland Coffee Manufactured?
Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc is the company behind the production of Kirkland’s popular Coffee Blends.
In 2012, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Inc which was formerly known as Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc, collaborated with Kirkland and Costco to make a great coffee mix.
Luckily, it has been very strict when it comes to quality control and is still producing the Kirkland Coffee Blend from 100% pure coffee grounds.
Is Kirkland Coffee Worth Buying?
Costco has been producing Kirkland coffee for a number of years and has no doubt received a lot of positive feedback for its outstanding items.
Keeping affordability as the main priority for its coffee has thankfully not given up its intended silk smooth and rich taste.
One coffee lover says that Kirkland has some of the best coffee that they have ever tasted.
Another regular coffee drinker says that Kirkland Signature 100% Columbian Coffee is easily their favorite coffee on the market.
Who Makes Kirkland Coffee Pods?
Kirkland not only has ground coffee and beans available for purchase, but it also has coffee pods that are perfect for your Keurig machine.
Kirkland’s coffee pods are made by the same company, as its regular ground coffee and coffee beans, which is Green Mountain Coffee Roasters which is now known as Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc.
Customers have come to love the Kirkland Signature K-Cup pods, which allow coffee drinkers to use their favorite Kirkland coffee in their beloved single-cup coffee machines.
Where Can You Buy Kirkland Coffee Blends?
Kirkland is one of Costco’s most popular generic brands and offers so many different products to choose from.
As a result, coffees, like other Kirkland items, are mostly sold in Costco Wholesale stores.
However, there’s a chance you’ll be able to find your favorite Kirkland roast on Amazon for a reasonable price, a perk to doing this is you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
What Kinds of Coffee Does Kirkland Have?
Kirkland has a large variety of coffee roasts to choose from on the shelves of Costco. Some great options are as follows:
- Kirkland Signature Decaffeinated Coffee, Dark Roast
- Kirkland Signature Rwandan Coffee
- Kirkland Signature Guatemalan Coffee
- Kirkland Signature Columbian Supremo Coffee, Whole Bean
- Kirkland Signature House Blend Coffee, Medium Roast, Whole Bean
- Kirkland Signature Instant Coffee, Medium Roast
- Kirkland Signature Sumatran Whole Bean Coffee
- Kirkland Signature 100% Colombian Coffee, Dark Roast
- Kirkland Signature Espresso Blend Coffee, Dark Roast, Whole Bean
- Kirkland Signature Decaf House Blend Coffee, Medium Roast, Whole Bean
- Kirkland Signature Costa Rice Coffee
- Kirkland Signature Whole Bean Coffee, French Roast
- Kirkland Signature Colombian Cold Brew Coffee
- Kirkland Signature Coffee Breakfast Blend K-Cup Pod
- Kirkland Signature Coffee Organic Pacific Bold K-Cup Pod
- Kirkland Signature USDA Organic Whole Bean Blend
- Kirkland Signature Coffee Organic House Decaf K-Cup Pod
- Kirkland Signature Coffee Organic Summit Medium Roast K-Cup Pod
- Kirkland Signature Panama Geisha Coffee
- Kirkland Signature Organic Ethiopia Whole Bean Coffee
- Kirkland Signature Organic Columbian Decaf Whole Bean Coffee
- Kirkland Signature Organic Sumatra Whole Bean Coffee
To learn more, you can also read our posts on the best Costco coffees, things to know before buying Kirkland coffee, and the things to know before buying from the Costco bakery.
Kirkland products have no doubt become a staple among Costco products in many American households, such as its coffee.
Kirkland gets its coffee from a company that was formerly known as Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, which is now known as Keurig Dr. Pepper Inc.