As the leading retailer of auto parts and accessories in the US, AutoZone has millions of customers who rely on the company to help maintain and repair their vehicles when needed.
That being said, if you’re one of those customers, or if you work there, you may need to contact AutoZone headquarters for questions or problems you may have. If so, keep reading to learn more about AutoZone’s headquarters!
Where Is AutoZone Headquartered In 2022?
AutoZone’s headquarters is located in Memphis, Tennessee at 123 South Front Street, Memphis, TN 38103 in 2022. The mailing address is AutoZone.com, Inc., P.O. Box 2198, Memphis, Tennessee 38101, and the phone number is 1-901-495-6500. Customers can contact AutoZone through phone, email, and social media.
To find out more about AutoZone, who owns the company, and the leadership team, read on. You’ll find all the details here!
Where Is AutoZone’s Headquarters Located?
AutoZone is based in Memphis, Tennessee. Its corporate offices are located in the Cotton District of Memphis, alongside the Mississippi River.
The mailing address for the AutoZone headquarters is:
123 South Front Street,
Memphis, TN 38103
The address for the AutoZone.com corporate office is:
P.O. Box 2198,
Memphis, Tennessee 38101
The phone number for the AutoZone corporate offices is 1-901-495-6500.
How Do I Contact AutoZone?
Whether you’re a customer, employee, or job seeker at AutoZone, there are several ways to contact the company with your questions, concerns, and problems.
To begin with, you could check out the FAQs page on the AutoZone website for questions regarding shipping, Rewards, gift cards, and more.
If you need further help, you can contact AutoZone by phone, mail, email, live chat, or on social media.
You can call AutoZone customer service at 1-800-AUTOZONE (1-800-288-6966). Their timings are:
- Monday to Friday – 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Central time
- Saturday – 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central time
- Sunday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central time
To contact AutoZone by email, you can use the online contact form on the company website. You can help via email for questions regarding these and other topics:
- Website problems and questions
- Products and parts
- Store experience
For information about working at AutoZone, you can check out the Careers page on the company website and email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Who Owns AutoZone Stores?
Since 1991, AutoZone has been a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange with the ticker symbol AZO.
All AutoZone stores are owned and operated by the company. Unlike many other giant corporations, AutoZone is not a franchise.
Owning and operating stores independently gives AutoZone control over quality and service, which is very necessary for any business connected with auto maintenance and repair.
Who Is the CEO of AutoZone?
They are supported by the senior officers of the company.
- Michelle Borninkhof, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Customer Satisfaction
- Philip B. Daniele, Executive Vice President, Merchandising, Supply Chain and Marketing, Customer Satisfaction
- Mark A. Finestone, Executive Vice President, Strategy and Innovation, Customer Satisfaction
- Preston B. Frazer, Executive Vice President, Store Operations, Commercial and Loss Prevention, Customer Satisfaction
- Eric S. Gould, Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Customer Satisfaction
- Domingo Hurtado, Senior Vice President, International, Customer Satisfaction
- Jamere Jackson, Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, Finance and Store Development, Customer Satisfaction
- Dennis W. LeRiche, Senior Vice President, Store Operations, Customer Satisfaction
- Grant E. McGee, Senior Vice President, Commercial, Customer Satisfaction
- Thomas B. Newbern, Executive Vice President, International, Information Technology and ALLDATA, Customer Satisfaction
- Seong K. Ohm, Senior Vice President, Merchandising, Customer Satisfaction
- Charlie Pleas III, Senior Vice President, and Controller, Customer Satisfaction
- William C. Rhodes, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, Customer Satisfaction
- Albert Saltiel, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Customer Satisfaction
- Richard C. Smith, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Customer Satisfaction
- Kristen Collier Wright, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Customer Satisfaction
How Many Stores Does AutoZone Have?
As of 2022, there are 6,785 AutoZone stores around the world. By country, this breaks down as follows:
- 6,066 stores in the United States
- 666 stores in Mexico
- 53 stores in Brazil
AutoZone Headquarters Outside the US
Beyond the US, AutoZone has locations in Mexico and Brazil as well.
AutoZone Headquarters Mexico
115 Ave Norte esq. con Calle Isla Mujeres,
Playa del Carmen,
Quintana Roo, 77712,
Phone Number: +52 984 109 7500
AutoZone Headquarters Brazil
Avenida Doutor Quinzinho
165 17210-110 Jau, SP, Brazil
Phone: +55 14 3416-8020
What Companies Does AutoZone Own?
AutoZone brands include ALLDATA software for automotive diagnostics, repairs, and shop management.
AutoZone also sells its own brand of Duralast products, including batteries and parts.
Is AutoZone the Same as Advance Auto Parts?
AutoZone and Advance Auto Parts are two different companies, though they both specialize in selling auto parts and accessories.
While AutoZone is the largest retailer of auto parts and accessories in the US, Advance Auto Parts is one of its competitors.
AutoZone is a major retailer of auto parts and accessories. The company’s headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee is responsible for the operations of thousands of stores in the US and around the world.