With the huge variety of items available at PetSmart, the cost of taking care of your pet can add up pretty quickly, leaving you in search of a way to lower the costs.
Since coupons can be extremely useful for getting major discounts, you may be wondering – what is PetSmart’s coupon policy? I’ve done the research, and here’s what I’ve found out!
PetSmart Coupon Policy In 2022
PetSmart’s coupon policy allows certain types of coupons to be used in-store and online as of 2022. The coupon must have PetSmart trademarked logos or a scannable barcode, or be a discount code for an identical item sold at PetSmart from a competitor. Personalized coupons can only be used by the recipient.
If you want to learn more about how many coupons you can use at once at PetSmart, what coupons are accepted at PetSmart, and much more, keep on reading!
How Many Coupons Can I Use At Once At PetSmart?
According to PetSmart, you can use more than one coupon during one transaction process as long as this is specified on the coupon.
However, you cannot use a ‘buy one get one free’ coupon from a competitor or manufacturer store alongside a ‘buy one get one free’ voucher or promotion code from PetSmart.
Does PetSmart Take Expired Coupons?
PetSmart has published online that it does not take expired coupons either online or in-store.
You can find out if your coupons are out of date by checking the expiry date in the small print located on the back of the coupon.
Are PetSmart Coupons Stackable?
PetSmart coupons are stackable with both competitors and manufacturer coupons.
However, whether they can be used together successfully depends on the terms and conditions of each individual coupon.
Where Can I Find Coupons For PetSmart?
You can use the following methods to gather a collection of coupons to use in-store and online for discounts:
- Sign up for PetSmart emails
- Download the PetSmart app
- Find competitor coupons to use for price match purposes
How Can I Use A PetSmart Coupon Online?
To use a PetSmart coupon code online, simply follow these easy steps:
- Put your items into the checkout basket on PetSmart’s website
- Enter your coupon or promotion code in the ‘promo code box’ which will be located just before you enter your address and payment details
- Make sure that the code is copied correctly as it is case sensitive
- Press apply to get the discount
Note that whilst some coupon codes do work alongside one another, some may not work in conjunction with others and automatically take them off from the transaction.
Can I Use PetSmart Coupons More Than Once?
Whether a PetSmart coupon can be used more than once entirely depends on the coupon itself.
This information can be found in the small print of each coupon, or you can ask the staff in PetSmart stores about it.
Keep in mind that cashiers will normally offer to dispose of coupons that cannot be used again following a transaction.
Do Coupons Expire On The Expiry Date Or After It?
Most coupons tend to expire after midnight of the expiration date, i.e. they become invalid after that.
So if you are looking to use a coupon, remember that you can use them on the day of the expiry date as well.
What Types Of Coupons Does PetSmart Accept?
PetSmart accepts the following types of coupons to be used either in-store or online:
- Coupons that have been printed as part of a PetSmart receipt
- Coupons from PetSmart itself (such as the app or email sign-ups) that contain a PetSmart trademarked logo with a serial number
- Personalized PetSmart coupons that can be used by the recipient only
- Coupons from a manufacturer that has a scannable barcode
- Printable coupons with a scannable barcode that is valid
- Coupons from competitor stores that are for a discount on an identical item sold at PetSmart
- Senior discount coupons
- Military and veteran discount coupons
What Types Of Coupons Does PetSmart Not Accept?
The following forms of coupons and discount codes are not permitted for use both in PetSmart stores or online:
- Out of date, invalid, or expired coupons
- Any coupon without a barcode, unless for use online with a coupon code
- Coupons that staff deem improper or fraudulent (i.e. coupons may seem duplicated or altered with blurry or unclear images)
- Coupons that do not have a set expiration date (due to potential fraud)
- Rebates are not valid at PetSmart
- Personalized coupons that are not being used by the person specified
- PetSmart does not accept manufacturer ‘buy one get one free’ coupons to be used with PetSmart’s ‘buy one get one free’ in the same transactions
- Manufacturer or competitor coupons that allow for free items
- Competitor coupons that detail “while supplies last” as this is a unique sale to the competitor’s store rather than a price match
- Coupons from sites not associated or approved by the PetSmart brand, such as auction and trading sites
It is best to use coupons that are directly from PetSmart or their approved brand, manufacturer, and competitor associates.
The best and easiest way to find valid PetSmart coupons is by signing up for its email and app notifications. By doing this, you will be notified of the latest coupon codes that you can use in PetSmart stores or online.