Most people recognize Sephora as a giant retailer of beauty products and not as an independent brand. As a result, only a few customers know what the Sephora Collection entails.
So, what is the Sephora collection? Well, I’ve researched the issue, so keep reading to see what I uncovered!
What Is the Sephora Collection in 2023?
The Sephora Collection comprises products under Sephora’s house brand in 2023. Although Sephora houses several skincare and make-up products by different brands, Sephora Collection solely contains products by Sephora as a distinct brand. Branded as “SEPHORA,” the collection offers make-up, Skincare, hair, tools & brushes, bath & body, fragrance, clean, and gifts.
If you want to find more information on the Sephora Collection, who makes it, where the products are produced, the kinds of items within the collection, and much more, keep reading!
What Are Some of the Products in the Sephora Collection?
Sephora’s products have been classified into 8 distinct categories:
Make-up products in the Sephora Collection include products that are used to enhance an individual’s appearance.
The products are further classified into the following categories:
- Face: Facial make-up includes items like Contour, Face Primer, Highlighter & Illuminator, Face Palettes & Sets, Foundation, Powder, Concealer & Corrector, Blush, and Bronzer.
- Eyes: the Sephora eye make-up collection includes items like Eyeliner, Eye Palettes & sets, Eyeshadow, Eyebrows, Mascara, False Eyelashes, and Under Eye Concealer.
- Lips: The lips make-up includes items like Lip Palettes & Sets, Lipstick, Lip Stain & Tint, Lip Gloss, Lip Liner, Lip Balm, and Lip Plumper.
- Nails: the make-up products under the nails category include Nail Polish, Base & Top Coat, Nail Art, Nail Treatments, Nail Polish Remover, and Nail Sets.
- Make-up Remover: Under the Make-up Remover Category, Sephora Collection has make-up removers for the Face, Eyes, and Lip make-ups.
Products sold under Sephora Collection’s skincare category, include items that are meant for massaging, cleansing, beautifying, and stimulating the skin.
By using skincare products, individuals help their skin stay in good condition.
The products under this category are further subdivided into the following categories:
- Cleanser & Exfoliator: the Sephora Collection offers items such as Facial Cleanser and Scrub & Exfoliator under this category.
- Toner: the only products available under the Toner category are toners.
- Moisturizer: Under the moisturizer category, Sephora Collection offers Day Moisturizer and Night Cream.
- Masks & Treatments: The Masks & Treatments sub-category under Sephora Collection’s skincare offers Masks, Peels, Serum & Booster, Eye Care, and Lip Care.
- Sun Care: Under the Sun Care subcategory, the Sephora Collection offers the Self Tanner.
- Skincare Sets: this includes different sets of products under the Skincare category.
The Hair Category under Sephora’s Collection offers products for improving the hygiene and appearance of hair.
The products under the ‘Hair’ category include the following:
- Styling: Under the Styling category, Sephora Collection offers Hair sprays.
- Treatments: The products included in the Treatment category include Hair Masks, Hair Serum, and Scalp Treatment.
- Hair Care Sets: The Haircare sets contain a combination of other products within the Sephora Collection Hair category.
4. Tools & Brushes:
The Tools & Brushes in the Sephora Collection include the equipment used in the application of cosmetics to enhance or alter an individual’s appearance.
The Tools & Brushes category is further divided into the following sections:
- Brushes: Brushes include Face Brushes, Eye Brushes, Lip Brushes, Multipurpose Brushes, Brush Sets, and Brush Cleaners.
- Sponges & Applicators: The products under the Sponges Applicators category are only sponges.
- Makeup Accessories: The Makeup Accessories include products such as Tweezers & Brows, Eyelash Curlers, and Pencil Sharpeners.
- Manicure & Pedicure: Under the Manicure & Pedicure category, Sephora offers products such as Nail Clippers, Nail Files & Buffers, Scissors, Pedicure Tools, and Manicure & Pedicure Sets.
- Beauty Devices: The Beauty devices include tools for Skincare.
- Bags & Organizers: For Bags & Containers under the Sephora Collection, the beauty retailer offer containers for proper storage of cosmetic products.
5. Bath & Body:
Bath & Body products are used in bath and body care. The products under this category include the following:
- Bath & Shower: Under this category, the Sephora Collection offers Body Wash, Body Soak, Body Exfoliator, Body Sponges, Hand Wash, and Bath and Shower Sets.
- Moisturizer: Moisturizers under the Sephora Collection’s Bath & Body category include Body and Hand Cream.
- Sun Care: Under the Sun Care category, Sephora Collection offers Self Tanners.
Sephora fragrances include products used to introduce sweet or pleasant scents.
The Sephora Collection classifies fragrances into the following sub-categories:
- Women’s fragrances
- Men’s fragrances
- Home fragrances
Clean Beauty Products refers to beauty products that are free from synthetic chemical ingredients like oxybenzone, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances, among others.
Within the Clean category, the Sephora Collection has the following sub-categories:
- Clean Skincare: This category includes Cleaner & Exfoliator, Toner, Moisturizer, Masks & Treatments, and Sun Care.
- Clean Makeup: Clean Makeup includes face makeup, eye makeup, lip makeup, and makeup remover.
- Clean Hair: This category includes hair treatments.
- Clean Bath & Body: This category offers Bath & Shower, Moisturizer, Grooming, and Sun care.
The gifts category is classified as shown below:
- Gift Ideas: include gifts classified as “For Her” and “For Him.”
- Exclusives: Exclusive gifts from Sephora’s Collection.
Who Makes the Sephora Collection?
The Sephora Collection is made by Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH). The Collection is a private label brand under Sephora, which is a subsidiary company of LVMH.
Where Is the Sephora Collection Made?
Although there is no official statement providing information on where the Sephora Collection is made, several sources claim that products under Sephora’s private brand are made in China.
The Sephora Collection comprises a diverse range of beauty products by the Sephora brand. As a house brand, the products are sold alongside beauty products by other brands. The collection is made by Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LMVH), a private label under Sephora.