Gift cards are always simple and easy gifts to give someone for any occasion, and are available for a variety of products and services.
Therefore, if you are wanting to buy a PayPal gift card, and are wondering where you can purchase it, I did some research, and this is what I found out!
Where Can I Buy a PayPal Gift Card In 2023?
Unfortunately, PayPal does not have its own gift cards in 2023. However, PayPal still has many gift card options through its platform. PayPal has an eGift card site to shop for any gift card, allows merchants to create their gift cards, and you can use a prepaid gift card from any of the top credit card companies, such as Visa.
If you want to learn more about PayPal’s gift card options, where you can buy them, and more, read on for more useful and interesting facts!
What Gift Cards Can You Use on PayPal?
Unfortunately, PayPal does not have a gift card you can use to purchase items or add money to your PayPal balance. Luckily, PayPal does still have gift card features such as the following:
- PayPal Gifts, or eGift Cards
- Allowing merchants on its site to offer gift cards to customers,
- Allowing users to use any prepaid gift card from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover anywhere that PayPal is accepted (you can also add the gift card to your PayPal balance)
PayPal Gifts is a website where you can purchase digital “Gifts from A – Z.”
Moreover, PayPal sells all gift cards, and has guides to help you decide what is best to buy for each age group or occasion.
Furthermore, Gift Cards is the feature that allows the merchants on PayPal’s platform to create and offer their gift cards to their customers.
When you create your card through PayPal, you can customize and change it as needed.
You can get a personal, shareable, link to promote the gift card, and it’s easy to accept the gift card as payment.
Additionally, your gift card will be listed on the PayPal Gifts website.
Moreover, to design your gift card, consult the following method:
- First, go to Gift cards
- Then, scroll down the page until you get to “It’s easy to create your unique gift card and click “Create a gift card”
- Next, log into your PayPal account
- Last, follow PayPal prompts to create your gift card, and get the shareable link to advertise
Additionally, PayPal has a feature that allows you to use prepaid gift cards from major credit card companies anywhere that PayPal is accepted.
Moreover, the major credit card companies include the following:
- American Express
- MasterCard, and
To be able to use these with PayPal, you can:
- Use them at checkout without having a PayPal account
- Add the gift card to your PayPal Wallet, or
- Transfer the money to your bank account and then to your PayPal balance
Where Can You Buy Gift Cards to Use with PayPal?
Prepaid Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover gift cards are sold at the following stores:
- Sam’s Club
- AP Electric & Generators
- Bausch + Lomb
- The Gift Card Shop
- Gift Card Granny
- As well as on all of their websites
Additionally, PayPal eGift cards are sold online at PayPal Gifts.
Moreover, personally made gift cards from PayPal merchants will be sold:
- On the PayPal Gift website
- On the gift card company websites, and
- Anywhere a sharable link is used to advertise the gift card
Unfortunately, PayPal doesn’t have a gift card for customers to use. Fortunately, you can use other gift cards on PayPal’s Website.
PayPal will accept gift cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Furthermore, you can go to PayPal Gifts and buy a gift card “from A – Z”. Additionally, you can also buy personalized shop gift cards from merchants that will work with PayPal.