CSGO, or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game. In CSGO you can buy “skins,” which are weapons with different textures that can be equipped in-game.
That being said, if you play CSGO, you may be wondering if the company accepts PayPal and how to buy the skins? I looked into it and here is what I found out!
Can You Buy CSGO Skins with Paypal In 2023?
Fortunately, you can buy and sell CSGO skins using PayPal in 2023. You can buy CSGO skins using PayPal directly through another player, or you can use a third-party website that accepts PayPal payments and payouts. However, if buying directly from a player, you will want to do a thorough background check.
If you are interested in learning more about how to buy CSGO skins, which websites are the best to use, and more, then you should keep reading for more facts!
What CSGO Sites Use PayPal?
Some CSGO websites that use PayPal are:
- CS:GO Shop
However, not all of these websites accept PayPal for both payments and payouts. Therefore, you need to pay attention to each site and what they accept PayPal for.
Websites that accept PayPal payments:
- CS:GO Shop
Websites that accept PayPal payouts:
- CS:GO Shop
How Can I Buy CSGO Skins with PayPal?
To buy CSGO skins with PayPal:
- First, log into the site you are using
- To use PayPal as your payment method, you need to make sure the site accepts PayPal
- Next, pick your skins, add them to your cart, and proceed to checkout
- Once in checkout, pick your payment method
- This is where you need to select PayPal
- Proceed with your payment information
- You will need to log into your PayPal account
- PayPal should have your info saved already, just select the payment option you have saved
- Last, review your order and finalize the payment
How Do You Sell CSGO Skins for PayPal Money?
To sell CSGO skins for PayPal money, you first have to set your Steam inventory to the Public setting, which will allow Skinwallet to be able to view your inventory.
To change your inventory to public:
- First, log into your Steam account
- Second, go to the “Market” tab and pick your “Inventory”
- Then, click “More”
- After, click “Inventory Privacy Settings”
- Following, go to the inventory setting and change it to “Public”
Additionally, you need a Steam Trade URL to trade with anyone.
To create a Trade URL:
- As stated before, make sure you are logged in and go to your inventory
- Once in your inventory, click “Trade Offers”
- Next, click on “Who Can Send Me Trade Offers?”
- If you have already set your inventory to public you need to look at the “Third-Party Sites” section of the page
- On the “Third-Party Sites” section there will be a “Create New URL” button; you need to click this and your URL will be created
Now you are ready to deposit your skins to Skinwallet and receive a payout through PayPal!
To sell your CSGO Skins with Skinwalllet:
- First, log into Skinwallet
- Second, go to the settings page and paste your Steam Trade URL and click the “Change Details” button to save the changes
- After, you can go to the “Deposit” page
- Now you can select the skins you want to trade
- To choose a skin to trade, just click on the skin
- Accept the “ToS”
- Next, click “Get,” which will display the total value of all the skins you are trading
- After, there will be a “Proceed to offer” button that you need to click
- Next, if you are happy with the offer, you can accept the trade and your Skinwallet balance will have the money instantly
Now you can receive a PayPal payout:
- First, make sure your PayPal account is connected to your Skinwallet account
- You can check and edit this in “Settings”
- Second, go to the “Payout” page
- Then, pick the amount you want to receive
- Finally, “accept” the money
Additionally, most transactions are instant. However, they can sometimes take up to 24-hours.
Fortunately, for CSGO users, you can buy and sell CSGO skins with PayPal. You can use a third-party website that accepts PayPal payments and payouts to sell your CSGO skins. However, make sure you pay attention to how PayPal is accepted on these websites.
Additionally, you can buy or sell skins with PayPal directly through another player. However, that can be dangerous and you will want to do a background check and make sure you can trust them.