As one of the most popular pet care stores in the US, PetSmart has developed different strategies for attracting customers, and among the recent developments of such initiatives is the PetSmart treat trail.
However, due to the unfamiliarity of the term to several customers, a common question among pet parents is: what is PetSmart treat trail? Here’s all you need to know!
What Is PetSmart Treat Trail In 2022?
The PetSmart treat trail is an interactive PetSmart feature that is often referred to as the PetSmart treat trail game. Through this game, customers can collect treats and earn points that make the customers qualify to receive valuable coupons in 2022. Ultimately, these coupons help customers save some money when shopping.
If you want to find more information on PetSmart treat trail, how it works, how to use the coupons, and much more, keep reading!
How Does PetSmart Treat Trail Work?
Ideally, PetSmart lets you earn some coupons when you play the Treat Trail game on the company’s official app.
The Treat Trail has three levels, and the player of the game unlocks a one-item coupon whenever they complete a level successfully.
The levels of the PetSmart Treat Trail game are as follows:
- Level 1: Easy
- Level 2: Medium
- Level 3: Hard
When you beat the first level of the game, you get a 15% off, when you beat two levels of the game, you get a 20% off coupon. Similarly, when you beat three levels, you get 25% off.
With these coupons at hand, you can redeem them and get discounts for the item you purchase at PetSmart.
How Do I Use PetSmart Treat Trail Coupons?
According to PetSmart’s coupon policy, you can use the coupon earned when shopping, as long as you abide by the terms and conditions of the policy and as required by law.
However, it’s important to note that PetSmart reserves the right to alter its coupon policy at any time without advertisement or advance notice.
Currently, you can redeem the PetSmart treat trail coupon if it matches any of the following descriptions:
- Physical or digital PetSmart coupon featuring the PetSmart trademarked logo alongside a valid number schema for the intended customer.
- A valid self-printed coupon, printed either in color or in black and white with scannable barcodes.
- Coupons at face value.
Similarly, PetSmart does not accept coupons falling under the following categories:
- Coupons for items that are not purchased.
- Coupons that don’t have barcodes.
- Expired coupons or ones that have a missing or invalid expiration date.
- Invalid or fraudulent coupons.
- Coupons that appear to be copied or duplicated, out of proportion, blurry, or altered in any way.
- Targeted coupons redeemed by a person other than the person listed on the coupon.
Other terms and conditions accompanying the redemption of PetSmart coupons from the Treat Trail game include the following:
- The coupons must be presented at the checkout area, have a scannable barcode, and be legible.
- The coupons will be deemed void if they are copied, altered, scanned, expired, transferred, or prohibited by law.
- The coupon can only be used once.
- PetSmart will only accept one coupon per purchase, unless the coupon states otherwise.
- The coupons earned through the PetSmart Treat trail game can neither be exchanged for cash, gift cards, and credit cards, nor be refunded.
- The individual coupon issued at the time of checkout should not exceed the amount of the item it’s applied to.
- The offer of the coupons lasts while supplies last.
- Although the prices and selection of merchandise may vary, PetSmart does not offer any substitutions for the items eligible for coupons.
- Coupons that apply for PetSmart are subject to the availability of space.
- PetSmart reserves the right to process coupons earned through the PetSmart Treat trail in any order. Furthermore, the transaction total is before taxes and after discounts are applied.
- PetSmart may apply additional disclaimers that are printed on the coupon.
- The terms and conditions of the coupon may change at the sole discretion of PetSmart.
- The store also reserves the right to accept, limit, or decline the use of any coupon.
- The store management also has the right to limit the quantity of coupons used for an item in one transaction by a customer in a single day.
In case you have more queries about the coupons earned through the PetSmart treat trail game, you can speak to a store manager in person.
Alternatively, you can call the customer service team at 800-738-1385, ext. 2518, or contact the team through the website.
How Do I Use PetSmart Treat Trail Coupons Online?
You can use PetSmart treat trail coupons online when you check out online when shopping through the company’s website or official app.
Can You Use PetSmart Treat Trail Coupons More Than Once?
Coupons at PetSmart cannot be used more than once. According to the company’s coupon policy, coupons are valid one time only.
Furthermore, only one coupon is permitted per purchase, unless stated otherwise on the coupon.
In addition, you may not be allowed to use the PetSmart treat trail coupon if the item you intend to purchase has other discounts and offers.
Does PetSmart Honor Expired Coupons From the PetSmart Treat Trail?
Unfortunately, PetSmart does not honor expired coupons from the PetSmart treat trail game.
Therefore, customers must abide by the expiration date noted on the coupon.
The PetSmart treat trail game is an interactive feature on PetSmart’s mobile app, which allows customers to gain coupons upon passing the different levels of the game.
The game offers customers a means to save money, since they can earn coupons of either 15%, 20%, or 25% off a single item.